Limited Time Leak Repair Special. Any Leak Repair is $250 For A Limited Time.
What WE Do
We Are A Full Service Roofing Company
A roof replacement is a large job and a large investment for a homeowner. But, if your roof is aging and suffering from significant damage, roof maintenance or repairs are not enough to preserve the roof’s integrity. Eventually, it will come time for a complete roof replacement.
We provide comprehensive roof inspections to assess any damage and ensure the integrity of your roof. Roofs are not built to last forever. They will eventually be worn down. You won’t know if you need roof repairs without a roof inspection. Many homeowners request a roofing inspection when they consider selling their home, but if your roof is past warranty we also recommend an inspection.LEARN MORE
Christian Brothers Roofing is a faith-based, licensed and BBB accredited contractor that provides roofing services in Atlanta GA such as: roof replacement, roof repair, and commercial roofing work.
When most homeowners replace their roofs, they do so for functional reasons, and this makes sense – having a working roof is more important than anything else. However, homeowners do often replace their roofs alongside other home exterior makeovers, such as new siding or a fresh coat of paint, to make the whole home look new again. This can dramatically increase the resale value of a home, making it a smart investment.
As experienced contractors providing roofing services in Atlanta GA, we can help you decide which roofing services and materials are right for your needs and budget. We work with a variety of materials to ensure you get a look you love!
Get a FREE roofing cost estimate today by clicking the FREE estimate button.
Roof concerns go beyond the roofing material
When a roofing contractor evaluates the condition of your roof, they will first inspect the damage to the shingles or other roofing material. But to decide whether roof repair or new roof installation is the best choice for your roof, make sure your roofer looks at some related features and elements:
- Gutters and downspouts. Basements can flood and exterior details can be damaged if gutters and downspouts don’t move water off the roof and away from the foundation. Prevent this problem by making sure your gutters are free of clogs, your downspouts are connected securely, and any long gutter runs are pitched properly to minimize overflows.
- Roof flashing. The roofing contractor should check the flashing around chimneys, vent stacks and skylights, as well as step and valley flashing.
- Skylights. During a roof inspection, it’s also smart to inspect the glazing seals between the skylight glass and the aluminum glazing bars. Leaks in these areas can often be repaired with a special sealant.
- Roof ventilation. Soffit vents and ridge vents rarely require maintenance or repair, but gable vents can give insects and rodents access to your attic if they are not properly screened. These vents may need to be inspected from inside your attic as well as from the house exterior.
Have a professional diagnose your roof’s needs and get a free roofing cost estimate
No matter how well your roof is maintained, eventually all roofs wear out and need replacing. However, keeping on top of minor repairs can make sure they don’t turn into unnecessary, costly problems that cause you to prematurely replace your roof. Having an experienced contractor like Christian Brothers Roofing inspect for common roofing problems can save you time and money in the future!
The professionals at Christian Brothers Roofing can assess the condition of your roof and determine any early signs of roof failure. Contact us today for a free roofing cost estimate in Marietta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Atlanta, Smyrna, Gainesville, Mableton, Tucker, Kennesaw, Peachtree Corners, and surrounding areas. Find out why we provide the best roofing services in Atlanta GA
How Do You Know If You Need Your Roof Repaired?
2. Shingles that are dark, dirty, or even wet.
3. Lots of shingle granules in gutters.
4. Wear and tear around roof objects and openings.
5. Blistering or peeling exterior paint.
6. Staining on interior ceilings or walls.
7. Leaks in the attic after a rainstorm.
1 Year Leak Warranty
Life Time warranty
Free Storm Inspection
Christian Brothers Roofing installed a new roof for my home a few years back. Their work is solid, and continues to hold up to heavy rains and winds. My house has a “blind valley” where leaves collect and (previously) would dam up and force water under the shingles; the new roof got extra waterproofing there, and the new shingles make it easier to clear out leaves. Very helpful and knowledgeable folks throughout the business. I recommend them to neighbors, and suggest you consider them yourself!
Roswell, GA 30075