Limited Time Leak Repair Special. Any Leak Repair is $250 For A Limited Time.
Q: Can I Repair the Roof Myself?
Q: My ceiling looks like its bowing and I think I see a water stain…What do I do?
Q: How Can I Choose the Right Roofing Contractor?
**We make it a priority to ensure our customers satisfaction. We are happy to provide references and photos of jobs we have completed in your area.
Q: How long will my installation take?
A: Typically a roofing job can be done in 1-2 days. Although many factors can determine how long your installation will take; ie. Size, pitch, degree of damage and the weather.
Q: How much will a new roof cost me?
Q: What Is a Roofing Underlayment?
Q: What is drip edge and why do I need it?
A: Drip edge is a non-staining and non-corroding material applied on a roof’s edge to give water the ability to filter out of the ROOF SYSTEM. In other words, it is the metal flashing located at the edge of a roof. A drip edge is installed with an intended tilt, which is specifically meant to direct water away from a roof while assuring the foundation of your roof is not exhausted prematurely by holes or fissures.
Drip edges not only act to preserve the appearance of your roof, but they help shield your property from potential damages:
- Deters insects and other small pests from accessing the space between the fascia board and a deck at the bottom of the roof, which could otherwise give pests the opportunity to enter a home or attic.
- Protects the shingles from potential water damage, which otherwise may cause the roof, deck, and fascia board to erode over time.
- Pushes water away from the fascia and reduces the risk of it eroding over time.
- Helps the gutters to move water away from the house and its base.
- Shields exposed regions from insect and pest infestation.
- Safeguards the edge of a deck from water during rainstorms.
- Guards the underlying roofline against damage in the winter months such as ice and snow damage, which could result in rotting.
- Safeguards the roof from strong gusts of wind and wind-blown rain.
- Shields the fundamental wood and promotes the performance of water-shedding.
- Shields against the occurrence of shifts between a deck and the fascia boards.
- Lengthens the life and the effectiveness of the roofing materials and the roof overall.
Roswell, GA 30075