How Do You Know If You Need Your Roof Repaired?
2. Shingles that are dark, dirty, or even wet.
3. Lots of shingle granules in gutters.
4. Wear and tear around roof objects and openings.
5. Blistering or peeling exterior paint.
6. Staining on interior ceilings or walls.
7. Leaks in the attic after a rainstorm.
Roofing Repair & Maintenance
If you are in need of roof repairs or simple roof maintenance, Christian Brothers Roofing is Greater Alpharetta’s trusted roof repair company. We have an expert team of certified roof repair specialists. When you call us, one of our roofing repair specialists will visit your home for a free home inspection. After looking over your roof and explaining the problems and solutions we provide a no-obligation, written estimate.
We are here to repair your roof and provide you the peace of mind that your home is protected no matter the weather.
Regularly maintain your roof
If you have metal roofing or other roofing that comes in large panels, spot repairs are the way to go, but the entire panel will need to be replaced if the damage is severe. Lastly, flat roof repair is a whole different process because of the rolled roofing material and liquid waterproofing compounds.
- Prevent leaks, drafts, and other exterior problems
- Stay aware of potential issues and fix them before they become major
- Prevent expensive repairs in the future
- Maintain appearance
Performing regular maintenance keeps your roof in good condition, prolonging its lifespan. This saves you the hassle and expense of complete roof replacements.
Lifting shingles. Shingle lifting is a common problem that needs to be prepared to prevent roof leaks and water damage.
Get started with a free roof repair cost estimate from Christian Brothers Roofing
Roswell, GA 30075